Links à la Mode, August 13
Posted on 13 August 2015
Many of you are still traveling and showing how travel boosts your creative pulse. Another, embarked on a tour of a fashion golden age. However, what most of the IFB bloggers were talking about this week was beauty… whether at home or in the salon. The delight of treating oneself to a high-end salon blow out, pampering your skin and follicles with facial masks and hair color, and everyday beauty tricks like strobing or updating your look with the newest nail color.
I just love how this community shares their insight on blogging; from photography and increasing followers to creating a blogging collective.
We also had a couple good entertainment reviews. One of the spoof variety and one of the deep-cuts fashion icon variety. I’ll let you decide which is which.
And for those of you no longer traveling, but heading back to the office, move straight to the posts on how to liven up your cubicle style.
- Affatshionista: Everyday Style in a Torrid Size 3!
- Ashley: Monday Adventures | Best Blow Out in Chicago
- Attire Club: What We Can Learn From the Zoolander 2 Teaser
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Essie Fall 4Pc Mini Set Swatches & Review
- Cubicle Chic: Putting the “FUN” in “FUNCTIONAL” | How to have fun with your everyday office wear.
- Drew & Alice: Strobing
- Dresscode | HighFashion: Burberry Prorsum Menswear F/W 15/16 | ‘Classically Bohemian’
- Everest Says: Tips for Taking an Awesome Flat Lay Photo
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Madison Reed | Salon Hair Color at Home
- La Petite Fashionista: Blog to Biz | 5 Easy Steps to Increasing Your Instagram Following
- Lobler & Delaney: J.Crew & Iris Apfel Movie Preview Event
- Mama in Heels: Office Perfection | Denim
- Ms. Fabulous: Bibhu Mohapatra’s Fall 2015 From the Heart
- Muscari Lane: Digitization Robbed My Fashion
- Random Chic Musings: Paris is Always a Good Idea
- Reasons To Dress: Wearing the Dress that *He* Hates
- So Versailles: Best Face Masks
- The Moon & the Mirror: Marie Antoinette, The Milk Maid
- The Style Division: Discovering the Magic of Venice, Italy
- We Are Ready Made: Acne Pushes the Button!
If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)