Links à la Mode, August 20
Posted on 20 August 2015
I’m blaming it on the moon.
IFB Bloggers shared a near excessive amount of posts on mixed drink recipes and personal recipes for turning a frown upside down. And kind of like the chicken and the egg debate, I’m not sure which came first. There were also two good posts about putting fashion in perspective and not letting it become something we’re not and it’s not.
As always, a round up would not be complete without an assortment of trend and design details, along with beauty and personal style introspectives.
I also absolutely loved that two bloggers, male and female, posted the same bleu look. A collaboration may be in order.
- Affordable: Before & After | Kim Kardashian Inspired Smokey Eyes
- Al-Balsam Life: Balsam’s Thoughts on Cara Delevingne’s Interview for London’s The Times
- Attire Club: Good Trend, Bad Trend
- Dulse & Rugosa: Breakout Blues | Seaweed Can Help Stop Breakouts
- Everest Says: Two Ways to Wear Yellow Heels
- Fashion & Frills: Picnic Print Mixing & Sugar Free Champagne Spritzers!
- Fashionopolis: Breaking Plus Size Fashion Rules
- Fear in Wonderland: Is the Cheek Peek the New Exposed Midriff?
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
- La Vintage Vida: The Jazz Age Lawn Party Part Deux
- Lil Miss JB Style: It Girls
- Moments 2 Stop: Case of the Mondays
- Muscari Lane: The Japanese Way
- Oceanblue Style: le grand bleu
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: Closeup | Interview with Brooklyn’s Ed Roth of Stencil 1
- She Got Her Own: 10 Steps to Happiness
- Sparks N Style: Blues Clues
- What Erika Wears: Nutella Coconut Scones
- Will Bake for Shoes: Blade and Bow Bourbon Whiskey Cocktail Recipes
- Wish and Wear: Covet Monday | Time
If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)