Last Week’s News Today: Instagram Rules; Fashion Anxiety; Amy Odell’s Book; More!
Posted on 31 August 2015
- How to eat and work out like Instagram star Dani Song: StyleCaster
- The piece of clothing EVERY fashion blogger owns: WhoWhatWhere
- Fashion has a long way to go with diversity: The Guardian
- YouTube star Zoella talks about her anxiety attacks: People
- The problem with calling African fashion ‘tribal:’ Huffington Post
- Even Vogue can’t enforce Instagram rules: The Frisky
- The second annual Honolulu fashion week is scheduled for November: Honolulu Pulse
- California artists launch a fashion blog penned by their alter egos: SF Gate
- A review of Amy Odell’s ‘Tales From the Back Row:’ Fashionista
[Photo via SFGate]
The post Last Week’s News Today: Instagram Rules; Fashion Anxiety; Amy Odell’s Book; More! appeared first on IFB.